• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping Query

2 posts in this topic

In a few days I will be sending an International Coin, an old US Coin for grading & another already slabbed coin for regrading. I will ship them together. But my question is how do I inform NGC about shipping the items back to me together not individually. Last time I spent a lot on return shipping. I usually fill forms online & did not see much regarding this. Am I missing something ? How do i ask NGC to return items corresponding to different invoices in one shipment ? Please answer soon.

• Administrator

Thanks for your question. You may include that request on your submission form, in writing, where you find space. You should include a note on each form that one should ship with the other.

While it is not guaranteed they would ship back together, we do our best to accommodate such requests.