• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your very unattractive coin here

11 posts in this topic

It has been a while for me to be on this forum. My wife and I just had a baby on last May, it has been busy with our daughter and baby lately. So here I am now..

When I received a 1883-O toned Morgan from Northeast Coin, I reckon that it may be the ugliest one I ever bought from Northeast Coin after many purchased from them. Their scanner picture looks much nicer. And nah, I don't need to return it because it's only a hundred buck and it's 10% restock fee. :lol:

So let's see your ugly or very unattractive coins!

Northeast Coin's picture

319089808o_zpsehhkr7y3.jpg319089808r_zpsfff2zkel.jpg

Actual coin in person

c9b1f566-993d-4ddb-962f-72019f45eac6_zpswv3mxzjk.jpga636700b-97ef-40f2-9180-a73c067af312_zpsuz3rwttd.jpg

My first old silver coin acquired when I was 11 years old in 1960. It looked better back than. It is the victim of cleaning and storeage in a bad envelope.

FirstCoinO_zps1ecb0cc9.jpgFirstCoinR_zpsbf61a8e3.jpg

I like all of your coins.

Maybe the name of the thread should borrow a line from the Water Cooler, and be changed to:

I'm bored. Post an ugly coin or a coin with character or an ugly coin with character.