• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some gold, silver and commems

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I have some coins I am looking to move to fund an upcoming purchase. Sales over $100 shipping is on me, less than shipping is additional. Priced as low as I am willing to accept so I am not taking offers. Photos upon request.

Here is the link to the photos: https://collectivecoin.com/MMiller750i

1. 1901 NGC AU-Details, damaged Liberty Head $10-$680. The coin shows some damage on the rim and cleaning. The rim damage isn't very visible when looking at it, a nice coin for a details coin. Melt is about $650 or so at the time of this posting.

2. 1911 NGC MS61 Indian Head $10- $730. This is a beautiful Indian head that just has a few too many bag marks to grade any higher.

3. 1799 NGC VF Details, plugged/cleaned Draped bust silver dollar- $750. A nice looking bust half with lots of details still showing. A nice budget piece compared to problem free coins in this price range. The plug is in the "er" part of Liberty at the top of the coin.

4. 1936 PCGS MS65 CAC Cincinnati Commemorative half dollar- $380. I really like this coin and design but I have three and one of them needs to go. A little bit of toning on the edges.

6. Lot of 5 MS63 Morgan silver dollars. Typical common date run of the mill MS63 Morgans. 1881-S PCGS, 1900 NGC, 1899 O NGC, 1884 O NGC, 1886 NGC. $48 each or $230 shipped for the entire lot.

7. 1880-S and 1881-S MS65 Morgan silver dollars. Nice looking MS65's although common dates. The 1881 has a nice rim tone of the left side of the reverse. $140 each or $265 for the pair.

8. 1946 PCGS MS66 Iowa commemorative half- $115. A really really nice looking MS66 Iowa, I picked this one out of 20+ between MS65/66. I would love to keep it but I have too many Iowa commems. (My home state).

11. 1794 Large cent that is also raw. The coin appears to have VF details and a bit of enviromental damage on the reverse. Very strong obverse though, if it had a reverse to match it would be a $1k+ coin. $470.

12. 1907 Double Eagle that is raw. I would say it is high AU or low MS, I don't really know much about $20 gold. Melt looks to be $1,298 so I am asking $1350.

13. 1885 $5 liberty half eagle. Looks to be XF/AU, I would say AU but some may disagree. Melt looks to be around $325 and I am asking $355.

14. Lot of 5 UNC dollars. One 1921 Morgan and 4 Peace dollars. $110 shipped.

Also looking to buy or trade for a pattern half or a pattern dollar. Can trade for or buy outright.

Thanks for looking and please ask with any questions or if you need photos. I will upload them and attach a link when the time allows. Thanks!