• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Re-holder an old NCS details graded coin to a new NGC edgeview holder

2 posts in this topic



I have a coin holdered in an old NCS slab and would like to have re-holdered in the new NGC details graded holder. I do not want it re-graded, just taken out of the old holder and put in the new NGC holder and label.


Can this be done? If so, what is the cost and procedure?


Thanks for your help

Link to comment
Share on other sites