• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seeking a Vest-Pocket Dealer.

6 posts in this topic

No major emergency but I am not shy that I am looking to maybe get in contact with a sort of vest-pocket dealer in an area let us say from Indianapolis to Cincy to Louisville to Southern Illinois area.

Post or PM.

If you are at liberty to say, for what purpose? That might make it easier for someone to assist you.

I guess I am being a tad too secretive.

Possibly buying a substantial (but not historic) slabbed Morgan set.

If you are at liberty to say, for what purpose? That might make it easier for someone to assist you.

I guess I am being a tad too secretive.

Possibly buying a substantial (but not historic) slabbed Morgan set.

If that's the case, why a "vest pocket dealer" as opposed to a well established local dealer? Or for that matter, a well established non-local dealer?

Are you looking for someone to assess the coins? Negotiate on your behalf? Other? Are the coins already graded? And so on. ;)

I have encountered a couple of 'so-called' vest pocket dealers and it appeared to me they were only looking out for their own interest. Just thought I'd throw that into the mix.