• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VDB Coins: Our Kennedy Half Registry Sets FS at Heritage

8 posts in this topic

Our Kennedy half Registry Sets are now all at Heritage. They include our Kennedy Half Circulation Strikes Complete Variety Set, the only set to ever achieve 100% completion at PCGS and the number 1 set in 2015 and 2016. Bidding is now live.

There are many Cherrypickers' varieties in high grade, plus a 1964 SMS MS67 PCGS; a 1964-D MS65 PL NGC, with a letter from Ken Bressett pedigreeing it to the first day of issue; a 1964 PR69 Deep Cameo; and a 1971-S half PR69 Deep Cameo, along with many other conditionally elusive coins in the set.

Kennedy Halves at Heritage Long Beach

I wanted to mention that while the Heritage photos are pretty good, there are some alternative shots from Todd Pollock for many of the coins that you can see here, my Retired Set (hmmm, appropriate):

#1 Kennedy Halves Registry Set-Mostly Todd Pollock Photos

All of these coins will be appearing in upcoming Heritage auctions, although not all of them are in Long Beach (#1239). Thank you for looking.

Kind regards,

George

Update: These are all going to be pedigreed From The Bristol Collection when they appear (whether Long Beach for the big coins or another auction for the smaller coins). (Bristol, Virginia is where I live, a nice city in two states. Uh, but I only live in one.)

Kind regards,

George

Apparently some other people's moons are higher than yours. Sorry but thanks for bidding! But personally I would not have been happy if it closed in the area you suggest. ... Not that there would be a darn thing I could do about it.

Live auction tonight for it and the 1964 SMS! Good luck.

Best Regards,

George

Apparently some other people's moons are higher than yours. Sorry but thanks for bidding! But personally I would not have been happy if it closed in the area you suggest. ... Not that there would be a darn thing I could do about it.

Live auction tonight for it and the 1964 SMS! Good luck.

Best Regards,

George

It's normally a $40 coin, and I bid $800.... I think that's a pretty steep curve for a PL. But apparently someone else wants it an awful lot more!