• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's nice to see some posting activity

3 posts in this topic

I'm a regular lurker who just hasn't seen much here to contribute to. But since the issues with banning and censorship accross the street I see the number of posts over here is going up. That's good to see. Now, if we can keep them mosly on topic instead of like it is over there... smile.gif

True, but the tendency always is that when there are more people, more off-topic stuff gets posted. The only way to keep things on topic is to have a moderator monitor and move topics to the appropriate folders when they're posted in the wrong place. I participate in one forum that does this a lot and no one minds. They leave a note saying it was moved and then email the person who posted it and tells them why they moved it. And on this forum I'm speaking of, the moderators are designated posters. So they post like anyone else but also can move things around when warranted.

Neil