• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIN's Summer Seminar Scholarship Raffle (winner need NOT be present)!

1 post in this topic

Women in Numismatics (WIN) is having it's annual 25/25/50 raffle which helps to fund a scholarship to the ANA's Summer Seminar. Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5. Two winners will be drawn and will receive 25% each of the total ticket sales. (The other 50% goes into the scholarship fund.) As of today, we have raised over $600.

The drawing will be held around noon on Saturday, August 13, at the FUN table. The winner does NOT have to be present - we will notify both winners by email or phone number.

If you'd like to participate, you can PayPal the money directly to me using my email (charmy@thepennylady.com) as a "gift" and I will email you raffle ticket numbers. Or you can send a check to my p.o. box made out to Women in Numismatics (as long as I receive the check before the 12th):

Charmy Harker

P.O. Box 61987

Irvine CA 92602

Thank you all so much for your past and continued support of Women in Numismatics!!