• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Banned By PCGS

45 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Interestingly enough, like a car crash, complaining and problems and people up-in-arms over things often contributes to the interest level. The health and popularity of a message board are often helped by flames and controversy. Although many people profess to prefer on-topic discussions without the drama, the truth is that drama gets "ratings" on message boards just like on television or the news. It's a fact of human nature.

Maybe we should start ignorning issues and problems here in order to boost the malcontent-fascination draw? Just kidding! wink.gif

Arch

I just got back from Baltimore and am blown away that you were banned. What the heck were they thinking?!?!***

***Note-They weren't thinking.

cosmicdebris, I'll be here. Come on over and stay. No Kool-Aid here, but we do have trivia to win free beer on Fridays.

TomB, nice to see you here. I remember a comment you made when the other boards were down maybe a year ago. You said that you thought you'd miss them, but you were surprised how little you actually did miss them. I feel the same way.

Please stay over here for a while. It's a great place to be.

Hey Greg, I'm thinking currently that my time will be spent more over here and less over there with this chain of events.

TomB glad to see you over here! Hope you can find the time to hang around. I know when i get low on time, this is the place to go, the little red numbers that let you know what you havent read are great! and the content here stays more on topic, with less filler, so you can catch up and stay up to date with less work.

and besides, nobody has been banned here! Even the minute man keeps coming back wink.gif

That said, welcome to this side of the street, please leave any cups of kool-aid at the door!

Please leave any NGC-flavored kool-aid at the door too. The NGC administration want to hear feedback of all types. Fawning over them isn't going to help them constantly better their product. I know that they won't want fawning behavior. They want sincere, constructive feedback. They want the good and the bad.

Regards,

EVP

Hey, many of us where here before the excitement across the street.

It's nice to see you over here. As time passes, you'll use those forums across the street as often as you use their grading services. laugh.gif

Got any ACG coins.... shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

Stick around Claw. It's a nice friendly place.

Hey, if you want to get that 1916-D 10¢ certified, I know this great grading company that has nice friendly message boards. And the certification is only $13.50 here compared to $16 acrosss the street. laugh.gif

Thought I'd stop by and say hello Greg. I guess I'll have to come here to see your insightful replies.

Seems like you and a couple of others really stirred up the hornets nest. grin.gif

Hey, many of us where here before the excitement across the street.

I know I signed up on the same day everybody else did Jan 28, 2002 but I changed my user name to more accuratly reflect my collecting interests.