• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank You for Boosting the Limit of Characters to 5000 in a Coin Description!

4 posts in this topic

I realize that many folks do not include a description of their coins in their collections, but I like to do so with the coins in mine. The old character limit was 2000 including spaces. How do I know this? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Well, I found myself over the limit on a number of coins and, if I had not first saved the entry, the entire entry was lost! frustrated.gifflamed.gif Now, however, after not updating my set since late August, 893whatthe.gif I went in and noticed that I can write 5000 characters, including spaces, of drivel! thumbsup2.gif I will be updating the coin descriptions, and some images, in the coming days.

I realize that the only other person who could possibly write so much and say so little is Hoot, but I thought I would use this thread as a public service announcement for us all. acclaim.gif

I realize that the only other person who could possibly write so much and say so little is Hoot

Me? yeahok.gif Talk? shy.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

The only time both of you guys write so much but say so little is when you two start talking all that science gobblely goop! grin.gif

John

Science? What IS this foreign word you are using, Pan sapiens? blush.gif

angel.gif Hoot