• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I WANT TO SUBMIT TO NGC BUT THEY WON'T LET ME. THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

36 posts in this topic

I want ot submit to NGC without going through a middle man. I am a potential customer. Remember, the customer is always right. So how can I change NGC policy? Just give me a link so I can download the file to send my subission form in along with the coins. NGC, I don't care. You can charge me an extra buck if you want.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

I once had a small business and the one thing I learned was the customer "isn't" always right. Parasite, some folks just can't be helped!!!

Arch...he doesn't want to join anything...he just wants free access like ACG, NTC, and the like. He could always use ANACS as well. I don't foresee NGC changing their policy...and I hope they don't.

Kingcoin, I did hear once that you can submit to NGC through Amazon.com, but I am not sure of the details. You might try there.

Squeeky wheel gets the grease. SQUEEK , SQUEEK , SQWEEK. Ok where is the grease. All it takes is a stroke of the pen to change policy.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

The customer isn't always right. When I worked in retail years ago, I saw that wasn't true! I just don't see what the big problem is here. If you're an ANA member, you fill out a simple form and mail it in. From then on, nothing else! Or pay $99 or whatever for a collector's society membership and get coupons for express grading and such. I mean, come on! It's a great deal for a very minimum hassle. It's not like they're asking for a DNA sample and retina scan or something.

Replacing the sqeeking wheel is far to expensive when all that is needed is the grease. NGC is just giving money away to the competition because it is much much more easy to print and fill out the forms yourself and just send them in. It was so simple to print the form from the link they provide and send the coins in with no middle man and no membership fees. It seems the competition is more advanced in this new technology. Send me the link with the form NGC I demand it. Get out of the stoneage or become like the Neanderthals. Extinct.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

NGC is just giving money away to the competition because it is much much more easy to print and fill out the forms yourself and just send them in. It was so simple to print the form from the link they provide and send the coins in with no middle man and no membership fees

NGC grades more coins than all the others you mentioned combined. What you're asking for is already possible; all you have to do is become a member of the ANA, and if you're not already, why not? It's $33 a year, and less if you join for more than a year at a time. Then all you have to do is send the coins directly to NGC with a form they provide. So what am I missing?

I am not to sure about your last statement. It seems the more advanced we become the more of a chance there is of us destroying ourselves. For example:

Space Shuttle, Nuclear Bombs, Airplanes that don't fly,

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

With the higher chance of destroying ourselves, the higher the chance of keeping ourselves alive. The average lifespan of a neanderthal was 30 years, today the average lifespan (of americans) is 80-83 years. Even in countries like Ethipoia people live about 40- 45 years. It's estimated that by 2050 we will be living close to 100 years. Now that is an improvement.

I just don't do that much raw coin buying anymore, with the exception of some raw ones on ebay, or from my local dealers, so it isn't an issue anymore. Crack-outs aren't worth the trouble....ever mess up a beautiful coin trying to crack the slab for a grade that you won't even get??????

I am still waiting NGC where is the form? I demand the form.

Treat the customer correctly and make more profit in doing so.

GET OUT OF THE STONE AGE WILL YA!!!!!!

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

We all have choices. If I for example do not like the prices and or politics of a business I have the right to do business elsewhere. It is YOUR choice.

I like NGC but they don' t want to move into the new way of doing things. Make me a happy NGC. Wake up NGC provide me the link to submit my coins at no cost.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

Parasite, would you be able to prove you can do enough business with NGC to make it worthwhile for them?