• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swiss America trading company commercial!

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen this TV commercial on Swiss America trading company with singer Pat Boone? Here's their web page .

They were showing cerified gold ounces! Possibly by Pcgs, I didn't catch what was on the holders but they looked like Pcgs holders. Companies such as this one who can advertise through TV commercials and with the late nite TV rip-off auctions they have, is there no wonder how the public is being misled into buying up this stuff! Gold is probably not a bad deal but then the public starts looking into other coins and...and... well, I think you got the picture!

Leo

Leo: I did not want to register on their site and be bugged with spam for the next 100 years. What are they selling and at what price?

Leo: I did not want to register on their site and be bugged with spam for the next 100 years. What are they selling and at what price?

Looks like gold! smile.gif

Leo