• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay auctions, including some of my Ivey-Selkirk coins

2 posts in this topic

Here's some stuff I've been listing the past week - nothing expensive, just decent type coins for the most part, and a few certified coins. Next week, I'll be dumping quite a few certified coins (many NGC) that I've grown tired of.

James's eBay auctions

One of the items for sale is a 1921-D Morgan dollar that I grade MS-63, but it has outstanding, original paper-envelope toning that is pretty rare for the issue. Also listed is a 1904-O Morgan dollar that bears the most conservative grade I've ever seen .... you'll have to look at it to see what I mean.

Many of these coins are from the Ivey-Selkirk auction that I discussed here on the forum a couple of months ago.

THANKS for looking! hail.gif

James

An awesome selection of coin from one of eBay's best sellers! thumbsup2.gif

The only negative thing that I have to say, is that it sure is annoying when you don't list the denomination in your auction title frustrated.gif

Take for example this listing:

"1951-S, from St. Louis estate, B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, 1cNR!

Brilliant sunset-orange color Kraft-envelope toning !!"

It sounds to me like a cent screwy.gif

Good luck on your auction James,and hopefully I'll be able to take a few of those toners off your hands devil.gif

-Hayden