• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think I would make a great coin grader!!

10 posts in this topic

I read the bottom line on the eye chart during my physical at work the other day. At 45 they could not believe it. They said I have the vision of a fighter pilot. popcorn.gif

I read the bottom line on the eye chart during my physical at work the other day. At 45 they could not believe it. They said I have the vision of a fighter pilot. popcorn.gif

Just don't get "Shot Down", Pat!

Chris thumbsup2.gif

It is not how good your long range vision is, it is how well you can see my close. Guys your age begin to lose that close vision.

For how long?

I almost can't THINK of a worse job. Come in in the morning, get a cuppa coffee, sit down and pick up a state quarter. Grade it, stick it in an envelope on its way to the plastic machine and pick up another coin. Guess what.....ANOTHER state quarter. And so on.........for 3 hours..........when you go to lunch and get a state quarter in change. Then you go back to the office and sit down and pick up a ....state quarter.

But there WOULD be some exciting moments. Like when one of the state quarters has a HAIRLINE. Oh my.....bring the defibrillator.

But........TOMORROW.......... you do it again.

Christo_pull_hair.gif

yes and i could even read the designer tag/lable on the fat girls moomoo giving me the test at lenscrafters

and it said

"omar the tentmaker"