• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for 500 and 1000 bills

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am new to the money side of the site. I am looking for probably just one example of each but possibly two of each. It does not really need to be graded but I would like them to present well but still in a lowish grade. I am not looking for double and triple face value. Please PM what is available and possibly a couple dealers who offer realistic deals on these.

Thanks

Hi,

I am new to the money side of the site. I am looking for probably just one example of each but possibly two of each. It does not really need to be graded but I would like them to present well but still in a lowish grade. I am not looking for double and triple face value. Please PM what is available and possibly a couple dealers who offer realistic deals on these.

Thanks

You might find the "Paper Money" Forum informational, also. Just go to "Hop to:" at the top left of the page and scroll down and click on it. Lots of good info and leads there.