• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipment

3 posts in this topic

Hi Dana, could help me. I have been tracking my return shipment of coins that were graded at ngc and was sent out on the 25th of May. I could track this shipment to Tampa, fl. The package reached Tampa on the 25th of May and shows no other destination. Doses the Tampa post office hold on to the package for a time be for shipping it out. On Monday will be eight day. The invoice number is 4330477, this should give you the tracking number, if not I will give it to you. Thank you for your time. Don :pullhair:

• Administrator

Hello Don,

The Tampa post office shouldn't be holding onto it. I called the USPS main number. The representative could not see any more information than we could see on the public tracking page. So, I opened an inquiry for the package and was told they will contact me soon. I will let you know when I hear back.