• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PCGS first online submission help - 2016 mercury dime

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I am trying to do an online submission via PCGS website to grade 5X new 2016-w gold mercury dime, and I have never been so confused in my life.

Below is the label i am looking for, but under "Coin Entry" step, i have no idea what to put for description to get this label. Also do i need to check the First Strike checkbox in order to get this label? (which cost more $ as i understand).

Can someone please tell me what I need to put under "Coin Entry" step so i can get the below label correctly.

2016CentennialGold-lg.jpg

Thank you!

Welcome to the NGC Forums.

Since you're talking PCGS coins you should ask your question on the PCGS Coin Forum.

Processes are different for each TPG.

You could download a physical paper copy of a submission form and fill it out with customer service on the line; plus there is time to modify a submission while they are in process usually.

"Maybe they were kicked off....There must be hundreds of "former" members some who ask questions over here."

That's what I have to do..... The Donald does not like me....can't even play golf at his golf course next to my home....;( -- Would be even worse if I played golf.