• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

National Parks Quarters posted by Six Mile Rick

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Latest Venture --- over 100 count coin submission!!

Friends,

With the Statehood quarters I found being all submitted I decided to move on with the Parks. This submission will have many "S" mint business strikes for set builders that are needing them. I got some great rolls from wdrob and others a couple years ago but didn't have the funds to submit them. 2 weeks at NGC and still at RECIEVED level I do expect the BULK submission to show the grades soon.

This will be an exciting new set addition as I only have 2 business strikes in the set now. Never really started the set due to having so many raw coins to submit. The Parks set will contain more coins than the Statehoods when it is completed in 2020 or so.

I am not sure which coins will be next for the NGC submission tour this year but I am sure having a great time with all the submissions sent in so far!!

Happy Coin Collecting

17429.JPG

See more journals by Six Mile Rick