• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's TDN afraid of?!?

9 posts in this topic

I noticed that TDN registered his Seated Dollar set, and it's ranked above mine. I would surely like to go "ohh, ahh" at his coins, but they're blocked from viewing.

Now, do we really know that his set is better than mine? Sure, it has a higher score. But, no one can tell what he has. No pictures, no comments -- nada!

How do we really know that he even owns the coins? How do we know that he didn't simply steal the serial #'s??? Or, perhaps he doesn't want to reveal the details because these are all high-grade marginal coins? Buy the holder -- right?

Now, you can go look at my coins. I have pictures for most (not great pictures, though), and I have comments for most as well. I even try to inject some sensitivity into my comments.

What does TDN have? Just a total point score. What a way to collect...

wink.gif

Anyone who thinks he should reveal his set should respond with an AYE!

(Remember that he publicly stated that he collects for enjoyment, including the enjoyment of being able to show off his coins. Let's hold him to this excellent sentiment!)

Linda's Daddy

AYE!!! shocked.gifshocked.giflaugh.gif

I think he must be in the process of adding pics and text, but WHAT DRAMA!!!

HEY MAYBE SPOOLY HACKED THE NGC REGISTRIES, USED HIS LABELS THAT DID NOT SELL, AND IS CAUSING TDN SOME SERIOUS EMBARRASSMENT!!! THAT'S IT!!!

grin.gif

Hoot

Responding in the spirit of the post - pblbllllllllttttt!!

I do not yet have the coins in my possession as they are a brand new purchase. When I receive them, I will work diligently to picture and describe them for others' enjoyment. Until then, they are just numbers and why reveal numbers?

Why open the set? Because the coins must be validated before they can be worked on and it was the easiest method of ensuring that when I was ready to begin they would be available. Besides, I like torturing EVP with the thought that a 70-S could be lurking there! wink.gif