• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large U.S. Coin Consignment at Heritage Including Ex: Gardner LC, Gold, Type

6 posts in this topic

We have consigned nearly three dozen high-grade coins to the Heritage Central States auction (#1234) which opens for bidding around April 8. This includes the ex: Gene Gardner 1820 Large Date N-13 large cent, a Randall Hoard coin in MS64 Brown NGC, which many of you have admired and commented on here; a great-looking toned 1916 Barber dime MS66 PCGS-CAC, also ex: Gardner, in the Non-Floor Session; several high-grade gold coins; two wonderful Seated halves, an 1855-O Arrows MS62 PCGS and a fantastically toned (much nicer than the Heritage photos; see the Sold section of our website for an alternate photo) 1856-O RPD Seated half (Die Pair 14) MS63+ PCGS-CAC coin; lots of other goodies including a nice selection of type coins.

Please take a look! Bidding begins around April 8 and live bidding April 27-May 2. You might want to Track a few items that interest you for bidding later. Thank you!

Heritage Central States Auction Consignment-VDB Coins

Best Regards,

George

Thanks erwindoc! I also posted links on my website to the U.S. auction and some spectacular Canadian coins.

Best Regards,

George

Bump for the long weekend. I can't believe that Gene Gardner 1916 Barber dime doesn't have a bid yet! Thanks for looking.

Best Regards,

George

Gene Gardner's drop-dead-gorgeously toned 1820 N-13 Matron Head large cent is right now only $800, MS64 BN NGC but one of the nicest you'll ever see!

The Gene Gardner 1916 Barber dime MS66 PCGS-CAC is only at $600, a steal.

One of the nicest 1807 Draped Bust halves you could find for the grade, VF30-CAC, with luster in the device crevices, that I bought from Dave Wnuck is right now only at $480. You owe it to yourself to see that one in person!

And a bunch of high-grade gold type coins are still way under market norms!