• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FYI, there is a copy of the Slabbook up for auction

6 posts in this topic

Lake Books has a copy of the Slabbook up for sale in their current auction. This is the first time I have ever seen a copy come up for sale in a literature auction.

What surprises me if they have copies of both of my works in this sale and it is the first time I've seen either one come up

http://www.lakebooks.com/current.html

I have no financial connection with this sale (other than the bids I plan on submitting for some of the other books in the sale.)

Lake Books has a copy of the Slabbook up for sale in their current auction. This is the first time I have ever seen a copy come up for sale in a literature auction.

What surprises me if they have copies of both of my works in this sale and it is the first time I've seen either one come up

http://www.lakebooks.com/current.html

I have no financial connection with this sale (other than the bids I plan on submitting for some of the other books in the sale.)

What are the lot numbers?

mark

Interesting...

Conder - how would you feel about making a pdf copy available for a modest fee, possibly donated to an organization like the ANA?

There does seem to be a continuous, modest interest in same.

-----Burton

Thank you for bringing this to the forefront. With that said, would you please, please consider conducting a second or third printing of your works? Alternatively, would you consider an update? I know many collectors, myself included, would definitely step up to buy copies.