• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Missing registry points

8 posts in this topic

Hi Dana, I had just looked at my total coin registry points and there are over 6,000 point missing. On Friday I had about 993,678 points. I would like if you can look into wear the missing point could be. Thank's Sand. Don doh!

• Administrator

Thanks for your question. The score change is due to modifications made in the Presidential Dollar sets.

All of the Presidential Dollar scores are in the process of being reassessed. MS, PF, FDI, FDM, and SMS coins are all being analyzed. The MS scores in particular were reflecting unreasonably high numbers for quite some time, and we have them reflecting correctly now.

Any positive or negative change to a score of a coin filters across all owners of similar coins and all sets.

Good morning Dana, then I take it that my new registry points are now 86,961points instead of 93,500 points, is that right. Don

Hi Dana, I can not see how I could loose 6,536, points when all I have thirteen presidential coins. Could you please check this out for me. Thank you. Don

• Administrator

The points were reevaluated for this set across the board. All of the coins in your set had a point reduction. You can see the specific point change for each coin when you select the history tab for your set:

history tab.jpg