• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thoughts? MACable

14 posts in this topic

Thanks, Danye...

Their coins are poppin' up all over eBay...

I've bought one of 'em and I literally don't see ANY difference between their MS67 and a normal MS67...

So thought I'd post here and see what others thought...

I actually just researched my purchases and realized that I have bought quite a few from them. They've all been nice coins, and I didn't pay anything out of the ordinary from them, so WHEW! The one coin I bought from them that was stickered really didn't seem any different from any other MS67 coins I have in comparison...

macabletrading 1999 D Penn 67 $33

macabletrading 1999 D Geo 67 $36

macabletrading 2001 P NC 67 $13

macabletrading 2001 D NC 67 PQ $24 (this is the stickered one)

macabletrading 2005 D KS 67 $15

macabletrading 2006 D SD 67 $21

macabletrading 2006 P CO 67 $16

There are 3 coins I'm really needing for my Registry Set that they just happen to have, but geez, they're pricing them like 3x NGC PG value... Grrr.... So, I've deleted the coins from my watch list and just gonna wait...

Yes, this seller is "Shady" to say the least. Avoid like the plague.

It is self-stickering, and the sticker means absolutely nothing outside of the delusion-riddled head of the seller.

These stickers are in the same category as "Wings" and "QA" - self stickerers putting meaningless stickers on any coin that crosses their path. Don't pay to submit, don't pay a premium for the sticker, and as always, buy the coin and not the holder.

I would make the same claims about CAC, but that would a whole lot of people off. So I won't.

These stickers are in the same category as "Wings" and "QA" - self stickerers putting meaningless stickers on any coin that crosses their path. Don't pay to submit, don't pay a premium for the sticker, and as always, buy the coin and not the holder.

I would make the same claims about CAC, but that would a whole lot of people off. So I won't.

I don't think Wings and QA are self stickerers at all even though I do not place any weight for either.

Not only did he start ACG, but he is the smartest numismatist in present day, he of course invented the slab, was the first to ever slab a coin wit a grade on the holder. He also trained many of the most successful numismatists, and although he isn't stated as the actual author on any of them, he has actually written or been responsible for teaching the actual author everything said author knew for most if not all of the numismatic books that have been published... ALL THAT IS ACCORDING TO WHAT HE HIMSELF TOLD ME ONCE. SO IT MUST BE TRUE RIGHT?

Just in case anyone was wondering what type of character the guy had... all this was an email he sent me after he bought a coin from me. The guy is sort of a big deal. ... in his own mind anyways which in most cases is all that really matters anyways.

For those of you who are comparing this guy to QA in any form or fashion, you should keep it to yourself when you have no clue what you are talking about, as to not sound so ignorant. Just sayin...

For those of you who are comparing this guy to QA in any form or fashion, you should keep it to yourself when you have no clue what you are talking about, as to not sound so ignorant. Just sayin...

We all have our pet projects. To those on the outside, however, the perception is similar.