• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am going to bid on another coin tonight.

8 posts in this topic

ok...thanks for the heads up.......is there a reason your are announcing it to us???? I like to shop as much as the next person, so what's so special about this coin that makes you feel like you have to let us know??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Is it a nickel......any hints........does it have a crack.............are you bored???

Sounds like he's pretty much excited about his collecting ventures!

By the way, nice pics, you must have spent alot of time on them.

Leo

If I win it I will post it for you guys and gals!!! It is a magnificent speciman at least a MS-68 by the looks of it!

you go kingie!

Is it a nickel......any hints........does it have a crack.............are you bored???

Leo

Actually....I had another TCCS member scan them and the images came out great....I am now going to get a scanner since my digital images just aren't cutting the mustard so to speak.

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

Leo

Actually....I had another TCCS member scan them and the images came out great....I am now going to get a scanner since my digital images just aren't cutting the mustard so to speak.

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

I have a scanner and have not had the luck with it as I have with my digital camera!

Perhaps my scanner is outdated! I do know that it's impossible to get the right colors out of it. With the camera, it all has to do with the type of lighting used for the pictures. However you look at it, taking pictures of coins takes a great deal of patience and practice to get that image out of your head and up on the screen from what's setting in front of you! 27_laughing.gif

Leo