• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need some info on posting new brass for reloading here? Just asking

10 posts in this topic

Jim,

While many coin people are obviously "gun-friendly" I would imagine that advertising reloading supplies would not be in the best interest of this forum and would have limited success. What would be next ... shoes? Let's just keep it to coins etc. here.

Of course, this is just my personal opinion and not that of the site's management or owners.

There are gun forums for gun stuff, and coin forums for coin stuff. While some people might like both, it would be best to keep them in their respective places. I'm all for second amendment rights, but I'd like to keep the focus on coins here.

Not a problem, I was just asking. And I respect your thoughts. Would a moderater please chime in here, So I dont get banned like I did at coin talk for just asking the question. Sometimes I wonder if these were the people that when they were losing a game of baseball would take the ball and go home. I have no intention to post anything till I here from hopefully NGC if in fact they are in charge. Jim

We are trying to tell you nicely, but the moderators have already answered your question. Check out the rules: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5996211#Post5996211

Items must be numismatic in nature, anything else is prohibited. This is a coin forum.

There are gun forums for gun stuff, and coin forums for coin stuff. While some people might like both, it would be best to keep them in their respective places. I'm all for second amendment rights, but I'd like to keep the focus on coins here.

+1 !!! I totally agree!

Yes I do collect both items. But I don't purchase coins from the artillery website. :grin: