• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSE: $0.99 No Reserve Huge GRADED Morgan collection - CHERRY PICK, STEAL THESE!

4 posts in this topic

I'm fully into currency and haven't touched these since 1996 and many do not have the VAM or PL designator as it wasn't offered (recall when only that upstart ANACS provided variety info!).

Every single Morgan is the best in my collection and is graded with a start at just $0.99 with No Reserve, you determine the final price. Over 25 up for auction!

Over 25 Morgans ! 1878 7TF REV79 NGC MS 62 $0.99 & NO RESERVE, UNDER FACE MORGAN

Ending today, lots of high end New Orleans graded Morgans at only $0.99 starting price and No Reserve. Steal these as MANY are selling for way under market

STEEL BLUE FIELDS, GOLDEN RIMS** $1 1921 NGC MS-63PL PROOF LIKE NO RESERVE

do you combine shipping?

The real answer is that I do not profit off of s&h.

The longer answer is Yes but it costs additional for each coin due to insurance. Anything summing to over $200 gets insurance added per Ebay requirements, so the buyer and seller are covered. In addition the USPS raised Postal rates (again) on Jan.1 2016 and people are getting shocked at what it costs.

Again, I do not profit off of shipping and am sending these insured.

Ebay shipping is weird, I have paid $15 for postage and insurance but if I select to print the cost of the postage on the package label then it only show up as $4.30 . The buyer thinks I've cheated him but I haven't.

Thanks again Ebay