• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC's poor customer service

4 posts in this topic

For over a month, I have been trying to get ahold of someone at NGC. My only method of communication is via email -- I am currently located overseas, in a middle eastern country that has a national gateway which prevents apps like Skype, etc., so no phone calls can go out. Email is it. Period.

Thus far, I have sent a grand total of 5 emails (two today, so I can really only count 3 against them for now) with questions about 2 separate submissions. However, no one bothers to respond.

I asked about this on a coin collectors forum, and nearly everyone responded that getting an email returned from NGC is nearly impossible. I have to call them, they say, which I cannot do.

WHAT GIVES? In 2016, this company completely ignores email questions from customers? ARE YOU TRYING YOUR HARDEST TO LOSE PAYING CUSTOMERS???

• Administrator

Thank you for contacting us and I apologize that you've not gotten a response to your prior attempts to contact us. I assure you this is not typical of our customer service and I will certainly look into why it happened.

Please send an email directly to me with your submission questions and I will see that they are answered promptly. dena@ngccoin.com

I have received an email from someone else at NGC. It seems that any emails sent to the email address have not been seen, but the one contact I made through the online contact form was (which was me ranting about the emails going unanswered). The representative tells me there is a server problem and she is trying to address it.

• Administrator

Yes, this morning we became aware of a technical issue that was preventing the receipt of some messages. We are working to fix that immediately.