• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN Show, Tampa, Table 748, January 7-10, 2016

5 posts in this topic

Yesterday (Thursday), an old friend of the NGC boards stopped by - Hayden Tubbs!!! We talked for a few minutes and remembered that a number of years ago, Hayden bought some seated type from me. It was such a pleasure to catch up with him, and I hope we get more time to chat as the show goes on.

This morning, PhysicsFan stopped by and Jason and I enjoyed a few minutes discussing his quest for prooflike coins. Unfortunately - or FORTUNATELY - he spent all his money within ten minutes of the opening bell on an incredible PL Flying Eagle cent. Hopefully he'll post images of it soon.

A special shout out to my great friend, Dennis Garstang, who kindly stood in line yesterday and picked up vegetarian-friendly lunch for me yesterday.

One of the NGC Board Moderators just stopped by!!! I'm not sure how to spell "Ali's" (?) name, but in addition to being drop-dead gorgeous, she was very nice, and promised that I am no longer in danger of being kicked off the boards ;) .