• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Merc Dime Thread with a Really Nice Coin.

6 posts in this topic

Well I really like Ice Tea along with Kool Aid so here goes with a coin that I believe is 66FB in a Slab or out of a Slab. My photos just do not show the real colors on this coin. Also it is one of the Best Technically Graded and Market Graded Mercs I have ever owned. Its one of those coins that comes along, not very often, that just looks better every time you look at it. What Da Ya think ?

NGC40P.jpg

BTW when some time presents itself a couple of NGC Coins will hit the Registry Set. Bold move on my part as nothing but PCGS Coins has been there for some time. Time for a little Grading Service sharing.

Ken

Very nice coin. I can see some of the hints of the color, and can begin to imagine what it looks like. I got a new Merc that I should be getting in the mail in about another week to share. laugh.gif

Also will be my first * coin.

Very sweet coin Ken! I have picked up a couple of Mercs in the raw that were similar - Just beaming with lustre and wonderfully colored. Nice job - great set too!

Hoot