• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Up on Ebay..Certified Rainbow IKES, Franklins etc...No Reserves $1 opening bid

6 posts in this topic

Just started listing some nice coins.......fair Buy It Nows and opening bids of $1 buck with no reserves so.......these coins will sell!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you like beautifully toned coins.........Check out my auctions!! yay.gif

Kryptonitecomics Ebay Auctions

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Shane,

I've got a few things to say about your auctions:

1.Very accurate descriptions(a little hype never hurt devil.gif)

2.Great pics(at least compared to mine 27_laughing.gif)

3.It's about time you put some "real'' stuff on eBay!(I ain't feeling comical!)

4.You need to clean your fingernails screwy.gif

5.Absolutely beautiful coins!

-Hayden

BTW Is that power seller designation new?If so Congrats!

4.You need to clean your fingernails screwy.gif

-Hayden

BTW Is that power seller designation new?If so Congrats!

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I just looked and I don't even see fingernails and I am such a clean freak...I never have dirt under them so I will have to doctor the images of my finger nails next time 893applaud-thumb.gif

As for the Power Seller status....I have had that for about a year and a half now......I never tried for it I just like to buy and sell and a lot of folks consign stuff to me.

So you don't like the comics huh....well I have a lot more that will be going up soon so hide your eyes headbang.gif

As for the Power Seller status....I have had that for about a year and a half now......I never tried for it I just like to buy and sell and a lot of folks consign stuff to me.

Oh,I see blush.gif

I had checked your auctions before(and seeing only comics screwy.gif,ran),but I didn't remember if you were a powerseller before.

Anyways,good luck!

(on selling coins that is)