• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bulk Submission, Onza 1991 Type II and 1987 DD need slots MS coins

2 posts in this topic

I was getting my first submssion ready and called customer service about bulk rates.

The rep told me has to be the same size and year. I asked, 'are you sure', oh yes.

2 of my submissions were sent with over 100 Onza 1 oz MS coins. Third is on the way.

I would have sent it as a lot of 1 oz Onza MS coins to save. I learned from another Onza collector his 100 coin submission included various dates.

My 1 oz Onza ms have gone in very close time wise, another is on the way.

I counted on customer service to give me correct info which did not happen and as a result missed the savings.

Please clarify this policy for Bulk submission.

ex The onza coin, same size different dates, can 1 oz onza proofs count in the 100 etc?

Fractionals?

Included in the submissions are the 1991 Type II with 8 dot cactus pad. I just learned when I saw it there was such a variation. I only knew the Type I and the Type II ?

Curious why there is no slot for the coin known as a 1991 Type II OnZa ( vs ONZA on type II)

I did not find a slot for the 1987 Double Die 1 Onza.

Please advise

Thanks very much

AGH

• Administrator

Please contact NGC’s Director of Operations, Scott Heller with bulk related questions. He will be able to provide rates and details. Contact Scott Heller at sheller@ngccoin.com or by calling 1-800-NGC-COIN (642-2646).

Regarding your registry related question, I m checking on that.