• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2nd Libertad Registry Set Almost Complete

1 post in this topic

Only 1 more coin to go then its complete.

Since i had so many extra coins from submissions to NGC i decided to start another registry set. Although the first set took about a year to build and take over the top slot the 2nd set only took a few months. Today i just upgraded the 1986 from a MS65 to a MS67 and only need the 2007 to complete it. I do have a raw 2007 but i dont think it will grade well so i may just wait till the right one comes along. An MS67 for any of the 1980's is a strong grade as the top grade is MS67-68 for that stretch of time. There were no MS69 grades given to any BU 1 Onza's in the 80's.

There is a part of me that wants to sell my 2nd set but the other part says no way. Currently the second set is sitting in the #4 rank and with a few upgrades should be able to take #3. I dont think the set will last long in the 3rd spot if it gets there as the current person has a very strong set and still has 5 open slots to fill.

See more journals by TMCGRADY