• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New addition to my #1 libertad registry set.

4 posts in this topic

Just received my latest submission back from NGC.

I was able to upgrade the 1995 MS68 to a MS69 on my #1 set and upgraded 4 coins on my #5 BU set.

When i started putting together a BU libertad set i never thought it would be possible to hit the 13,000 point mark as the person holding the #1 slot had it for 5 years. As time goes on i will continue to look for coins to upgrade in the set as my goal is to have all coins in top known grades. As of now the set has 20 of the 35 coins in top grade. The biggest part of the challenge will be obtaining the 1997 MS70 and the 2010 MS70 as there are only 3 graded between those two years. There are a few other years where the top pop is only 1 or 2 so finding coins for submission is going to be very difficult.

17047.png

See more journals by TMCGRADY

I was kinda lucky, i submitted this and 9 1993 libertads. The 1993s graded very well with only 2 at ms68, 1 at ms67 and the rest at ms69. I will say that i bought 30 of the 1993s and they all came in a air-tite but it was a direct fit type that i have never seen before but they preserved them very well.