• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Update on my coworker

2 posts in this topic

I've created a monster! lol

As you all know, I have gotten one of my co-workers hooked on collecting. In a way,I have hurt myself.

I was in the vault room and he comes back with a "cat that ate the canary" grin on his face and tells me to guess what he just found. It turns out to be a 1928 $2 bill. Needless to say, I was quite jealous.

I got him back though. Our currency shipment came in a few hours later, full of bricks from the FED; aka fresh sequential bills.... I ended up going home with a nice $5 repeater. It's a nice game of oneupsmanship.

I also found a 1907 Indian Head Cent in some deposited change. The only thing I will regret about one day moving to corporate is losing my access to so much undearched money.

Have you found anything fun recently?

Marcus

See more journals by Texan's Coins

Just have one of the minions deliver a bag of cash to your corner office each week....Why do you think banks have executives?