• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1982-D Washington Quarter NGC MS 66+ Only One Graded at this level!

2 posts in this topic

Hello again everyone,

I have something spectacular for any modern US fans out there! This is just what the listing title says, a 1982-D Washington Quarter graded MS 66+ by NGC. This is the only plus graded 1982-D and it's just a hair away from being a $700 MS 67 coin. This is truly a premium, Registry quality piece that can be viewed right here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111823826608?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

The luster and strike on this coin are amazing! It's almost PL with the luster, but I couldn't get that to show up with my camera that well. This is one I know you'll be happy with! As per the usual, I'm accepting offers (this is especially true here because I'm not really sure of the value on this as there has never been a 1982-D MS 66+ before) so please send them!! And as always, thanks for checking out my sales. I really do appreciate it!

Best Regards

~Tom