• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable Graded Libertads-Only One Left!

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

First of all, thanks to everyone who welcomed me back so warmly to participating in the Registry this past week! I really appreciate it! I have some news sales for everyone, and here they are:

and a 2002 1 Ounce Silver Mexican Libertad graded MS 65 by NGC

Here's the 2002:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111826784058?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

As per the usual, I'm taking offers on every coin listed here. Thanks so much for checking out my sales and for welcoming me back to full participation here so warmly! Hopefully I have something for your collection or for someone on your holiday list!!

Best Regards

~Tom

Update-the 1968-S Kennedy has sold and the link has been removed. Thanks SO Much! Also, the Libertads are ending tonight, so if you want to make an offer now's a great time to do so!!

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the well wishes! I also have an update-the 2009 Libertad has sold and the link has been removed! Thanks so much!!

Update-The 1993 and 1988 Libertads have sold and the links have been removed. Thanks So Much!!