• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale- #4 registry set 1 onza BU Libertad

3 posts in this topic

This is a near complete set only missing 3 years out of the 35 needed to complete it. I put it together with extra coins i had graded. The only change i will be making with the set is with the 1998. Currently the 1998 MS69 has been sold but i will be adding another one once it gets back from NGC. No matter what the 98 grades at, it will be added to the set. Feel free to make offers as the hard work has been done. Only coins missing are the 2001, 06 and 07. I do have an 01 arriving that will be added so really its just missing 2 years. Asking 3900 OBO. I will also consider breaking up the set by selling smaller groups. All offers will be considered so dont be afraid to ask. One last thing, i have multiples of the 1987 DDO so that can be added to the set replacing the current 87.

Thanks

Tom

804-926-7706

Update, my #5 set is now #4 and just behind #3 by under 100 points. The set is near complete missing only the 2007. I have added a 1987 DDO ms66 to the set as well as other great coins.

PRICE $3900.00

Forgot to mention, I have upgraded several coins in the set with the last one being the 1988 from MS65 to MS67. The 1988 is the toughest coin in the series to obtain in high grade and there is only 1 grade higher. Upgraded the 1993 to MS69 which is the highest grade as well as the 1995 from MS66 to MS68. These are all very strong upgrades and if the set doesn't sell i will just keep it and continue to look for upgrades to improve the set.