• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MINT STATE ROLLS and MINT BAGS at FACE !!!

3 posts in this topic

Selling the following US MINT $25 BAGS of State Quarters--both P and D bags of each of the following states for $60 covers paypal and shipping USPS flatrate box::::: I will adjust the price per 2 bags down accordingly if anyone wants to pay by check or buy bulk states. I'm not trying to make anything on these, I just would rather see a collector have these mint state coins than to take them and deposit at the bank--so I am willing to work it out so you can get them at around face value plus shipping or fees.

STATES STILL AVAILABLE with both P&D of each in $25 bags ( $50 per state)

N.Dakota; Wash; Idaho; Montana; Wyoming; New Mexico, Arizona, S Dakota; Utah; Alaska; Hawaii; Mich; Iowa; Texas; Colorado; Cal; Oregon; Florida; Minn; Neb; Nevada; Kansas; W Virginia

Also available are sealed rolls of Prezzie dollars and the collector who these were inherited from moved many of the sealed rolls into coin tubes instead ??? Don't know why but they all appear pretty pristine and handled very carefully....also at face plus shipping and paypal......

Bank rolls SOLD, all Philly: of Buchanon x2; Z Taylor x2; Polk x2; Fillmore; Pierce; JQ Adams x3; Lincoln; Van Buren.......again, buy bulk or pay check and save costs.

Coin tubes of $25 per tube: Philly coins--Washington; Madison; J Adams x2; Jefferson x2; Monroe; Jackson; Harrison

Native American Tubes from mint bags to tubes--2000 P and D $50 of each ( 4 tubes x25) $100 plus paypal and shipping...rounded to $110..

8 tubes of 1998 Kennedy halves ( I have no idea why)--$80 face or 160 coins....$90

Hopefully a roll hunter or modern collector will enjoy these with possibly scoring some top pops.......regardless, you can have fun searching while at the same time almost NO RISK or overhead....

PM me and I will respond in evenings.....