• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

when are cert numbers viewable online

5 posts in this topic

My first coins (being a newbie to NCG) are showing as being 'Returned to Submission Center' with grades up for viewing oline. However i can't find ref. to any cert refs. Does this take a while for the system to update and thus be able to add them to ones collection list?

I had an invoice just click over to "finalized/imaged/shipped" yesterday. I used my inventory number followed by -001 -002 etc.

I added all 64 coins to my registry set. They were all in the system right away

when you can see the grades they are in the system...

I have a group of coins coming back today from NGC, though I got grades this morning, coins were not viewable until the afternoon. The show dealer I sent the coins in for was upset because it looked like this coin was going to get a problem grade: http://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/index.aspx?CertNumber=2670233-010

So once he saw the link to the coin he was very happy though he called NGC earlier because the invoice grade that I emailed him showed something different. A picture = 1000 words.