• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Jefferson Collectors - get ready for the good stuff

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I'm going to be getting some really, really nice Jeffersons back from NGC in about a week. As with any submission, there are a few at the top that are far and above the rest - Top Pop coins. Although I collect Jeffersons, I'm not sure I can conscientiously keep these at the moment (I hate my current car), so I'd like to start finding a match for them now.

Keep in mind, they are still at NGC, so I don't have them imaged yet. This will happen first thing when they get back. Obviously, I won't be able to ship them until they get back.

Another thing I'd like to say is that although I am offering them for sale, it doesn't mean in any way that I am going to give them away at bargain basement prices. I am perfectly happy to keep them in my own collection until a suitable offer has been made.

These are, as I said before, either Top Pops or close to. Registry Quality. The best of the best.

You are getting the chance to buy them before I call Heritage or list them elsewhere.

Here is the first group of 6 I'll consider offers on. I will list the NGC Price Guide after each:

*1939 P (Rev of 1940) Jefferson Nickel NGC MS67 5FS $750

*1944 P Jefferson Nickel NGC MS67 5FS $4,200

*1944 S Jefferson Nickel NGC MS67 5FS $3,000

*1948 D Jefferson Nickel NGC MS67 5FS $2,250

*1949 S Jefferson Nickel NGC MS66 5FS $1,450

*1978 P Jefferson Nickel NGC MS66 5FS $950

Thank you!

You might have more luck if and when you post images. Good luck!

And prices...at least starting prices.

I agree with Bobby (bsshog), I hate having to give the first number... :foryou:

I've edited the listing with the NGC Price Guide numbers for each.

As I said before, I will get pictures as soon as the coins arrive. The NGC Photo Cert Verification images are...how do I put this...

"in focus?" ;)

That's about how good they make the coins look, so I'll wait until they get back to post images.