• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some changes to the boards

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

We added a Paper Money board, modified a few titles of some other boards, and added a Numismatic Events board. These seem like some fun additions, and we hope they'll get good use. In particular, I know the Events board has been a success on the comic side, so hopefully it will be here as well.

Also, for those who haven't noticed, we changed the navigationa bit. When you click on "main index" at the top now, you get a list of categories. When you enter the NGC - NCS - PMG boards, you get a list of only those forums related to that category. The list of boards had simply grown too long to continue listing them in one large block.

You may also have noticed that when you're viewing a list of posts in a particular forum, you can now click on the navigation in the upper left,

"NGC - NCS - PMG >> Numismatic Tangents "

and be taken back to just that category's boards.

• Administrator
Shouldn't you put paper money down below all the coin areas. Keeping the coin sections bunched together is certainly easier to navigate.

Maybe. At moment it's a kind of topic/activity based order. I'm speculating that over time the top 3 destinations on the board will be the top three I have listed, with tangents on top because it applies to everything as a kind of superset.