• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First NCS coin

2 posts in this topic

I just won my first NCS coin on Heritage.Can I submit the number off the slab somewhere and find out any information about the coin?

I am glad to see you are enjoying some of the benefits of NCS certification. You have a coin that is in the most optimum holder on the market created after 2 years of research. You have a coin that is genuine and despite it's surface problem that will prevent it from certification by a major grading service, you do have a grade of the details that remain on the piece.

You could certainly contact NCS Customer Service for information on a coin with the certification number. There is a limit, however, to the amount of information we may be able to give you. We can give you any information that would appear on the label such as the date, mintmark, variety, country, pedigree, or details grade. Contacting us to verify this kind of information could be important if you suspect a holder has been tampered with.

In order to protect the original submitter, we would not be able to share with you the name of the submitter, when it was submitted, or what kind, if any, of conservation work that was performed.

Chris, NCS