• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*PRICE REDUCTED* 1884-CC Morgan S$1 VAM-10, Far Date PCGS MS63

5 posts in this topic

Up for sale are two scarce Morgan VAM's. My ask are fair, but I'm always open to reasonable offers. So shoot me a PM.

I have alot of transactions across all the coin message boards. Please PM me or Email me with any questions about a coin.

I keep it simple. All prices include shipping and I accept Paypal. All reasonable offers will be considered. Easy 7-day 'no questions' asked return policy. Don't like it then send it back for a full refund.

*** SOLD *** 1881-S Morgan S$1 VAM-10, S/S Left NGC MS62 $80 IMAGE

R-4 rarity rating and a conservative grade by NGC. This is a scarce variety with a RAW example listed on Ebay for $73 dollars, which looks to only be in AU condition. This is beautiful example to add to your VAM collection.

xy8BruTNQ42sawM7w7y9_1881-S%20Morgan%20Dollar%20ngc%20ms62%20vam10%20-%20white.jpg

*** PRICE REDUCED*** 1884-CC Morgan S$1 VAM-10, Far Date PCGS MS63 $275 IMAGE

Another R-4 rarity rated Morgan Dollar. This is a scarce variety with the cheapest example listed on Ebay for $296 on an ANACS graded MS63. My example looks nicer and is blistering white!

pna5RnBFSTitfK5kCj1Q_1884-CC%20Morgan%20Dollar%20pcgs%20ms63%20vam10%20-%20white.jpg

As always, thanks for looking!