• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wondering about turnaround periods??

4 posts in this topic

My one submission is on "Scheduled for grading" Status about 30 days!! I thinks there are spend long long times for them.(normally not over 24 days)

Sometimes fast, sometimes slow processing...but this time very very slow.

Just ask for standard process..

• Administrator

Turnaround times are approximate and not guaranteed. Estimated turnaround begins on the day coins are received at NGC.

I see you have a World Value submission received on 8/17/15. World Value service is estimated at 24 business days. Today would be the 22nd business day for that submission.

Ok Dena. I know the estimated times but that submission was received on 17 August 2015, and today is 16 September 2015.

It is almost 30 days!! Not 22 days.

My experience with NGC, not over 25 days include Saturday and Sunday.

So just want to inform you please take care my wondering.

Thank you.

• Administrator

It has been 22 business days. Weekends and holidays are not included in the turnaround estimate.

Certainly there are times that a submission may be completed and shipped before the estimated turnaround time but that should not be the general expectation.