• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who wants to see some of my Monitor/Merrimac Exonumia??? (large pic warning)

6 posts in this topic

monitorjunk.jpg

As some of you will remember, I am trying to compile a set of Monitor Tokens in mint state. I also have the merrimac token which is my icon pic.

I have picked the pictured items up over the past year or so mainly on ebay and the majority of them have been pretty cheap except for the medal with ribbon and the little horseshoe but even both of those don't add up in price to what one token costs.

That's a pretty cool grouping. It's interesting to note that most of the tokens or medals try to depict the scene of battle in a very similar way, without too much individual stylizing. smile.gif

Really great effort you have put in there goose! thumbsup2.gif I like the idea very much and think you have done a superb job. Add a little of the history of the Ironclads if you have a chance! popcorn.gif

Hoot