• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Graded Coin Missing in Mail

2 posts in this topic

Hi NGC,

I recently submitted a coin to NGC for grading. It was graded and returned to the mail system to deliver to me in Canada in mid-July. Invoice number 2664500.

This parcel has not been delivered to me, and I have been checking the tracking number each and every day without fail. The parcel made several suspicious movements and I contacted Canada Post to open a service ticket two weeks ago.

As of today, the tracking number no longer turns up on the Canada Post or USPS website. I have no doubt that this parcel is LOST. I have contacted Canada Post and they informed me that the sender must file a claim.

How do I go about working with NGC to file a claim for this coin?

Thanks,

Andrew

• Administrator

Hi Andrew,

Please contact Lisa Berzins in our customer service department. She may be reached by phone at 800-642-2646 or 941-360-3990 x134. If you prefer to email, her address is LBerzins@ngccoin.com

I have already spoken with her about this. So, she is aware of this situation and can get the process going for you.