• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eisenhower Coin and Chroncicles $225 shipped-sealed box of 2 $400 shipped

8 posts in this topic

I have one Eisenhower Coin and Chronicles set for sale for $225 shipped or best offer, I also have a sealed box of 2 too for $400 shipped or best offer. Message me if interested.

If you're a member, why not sell it to fellow members at a better price then a regular flipper. Just saying. I understand to make a little money off it but some fellow collectors might need one and can't afford the higher prices. I myself was lucky to get one set, that's all I needed or wanted. Don't take this the wrong way, but most are here to collect and enjoy coins.

agreed. i got a ngc truman prf 69 on ebay for 162.00. i 'd be willing to pay the same for an ungraded ike. that's still a nice profit just for pointing and clicking just over a week ago. i have noticed that they are starting to come down under 200.00 on ebay and if i wait a few more weeks they will probably be in my price range. the ike isn't worth any more than the truman. if any one wants to sell a set for that price i will gladly purchase it. i feel the same way i wanted 1 set and all the lucky few who got through purchased 2 sets and are either selling both sets for outrageous prices or selling at least 1 set. hopefully the mint changes the limit on the kennedy to 1 per household