• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: numerous key date classic coins, some CAC, a few +'es, 9% off here...

12 posts in this topic

...changing direction with my collection this summer, so I have some great key-date coins just listed tonight on eBay.

If you pay direct via PayPal (skipping eBay), you can take 6% off the BIN price. If you pay via check (skipping eBay and PayPal), you can take 9% off the BIN price, but I will hold the coin(s) until my bank says funds have cleared (3-5 days usually).

Here are the listings:

1857 1c Flying Eagle - NGC MS 64 - SOLD

1909 VDB 1c Lincoln Wheat - NGC MS 67 RD - SOLD

1955 Doubled Die Obv DDO 1c Lincoln Wheat - NGC MS 63 RB

1972 Doubled Die Obv DDO 1c Lincoln Wheat - NGC MS 65 RD

1913 Type 1 5c Buffalo Nickel - NGC MS 67 with CAC

1937-D 3 Legged 5c Buffalo Nickel - NGC MS 63+ with CAC - SOLD

1917 Type 2 25c Standing Liberty Quarter - NGC MS 65 FH - SOLD

1926 $2.5 Gold American Sesquicentennial Commemorative - NGC MS 65+

2000-P "Cheerios" Dollar (aka Prototype Reverse) Sac Dollar and 2000 Cheerios Promotion Lincoln Cent Set - NGC MS 67 and NGC MS 67 RD - SOLD

JUST ADDED:

2006-W 20th Anniversary Silver & Gold Burnished Eagle Set - NGC MS 69 - 2 Coin Set! for auction, starting at $1,299 - SOLD

You can also make offers here if they are reasonable. Thanks for looking!

I have seen that 1909-VDB in hand. It is a massively / insanely gorgeous coin, and Alan (in my opinion) has it listed for far below its true value. It glows in hand...

If I were still collecting USA coins, I'd snag that one up in a heartbeat.

(thumbs u

Thanks Brandon, it was a tough decision, but I know myself, I'm either ALL of the cents, or none of the cents. And I opted for none of the cents. :)

I've received a few Best Offers at 50% of listing, obviously that won't cut it, but if anyone's interested in any of the pieces, shoot me an offer!

the 1972 DDO looks nice to me. I certainly would like it for my top 100 mod collections but I am no where near the level to be able to afford that one. I need a MS60/62 probably. I looks stunning to me