• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Census Report - January, 2005

6 posts in this topic

I just received my "gift", today, for winning Trivia #150. Thanks, Danielle!

I flipped through to check on pops for some of my Kennedys and States Quarters, and was surprised to find that my 2001-D Kennedy, MS68, is the only one NGC has graded. I would have thought there would be more. Even more surprising, is the fact that NGC has only graded 510 States Quarters in MS68, 28 in MS69 and none in MS70 for all years, 1999-2004.

Does anyone have pops from other grading services for these items?

Chris

Sorry Chris but this appears to be another one of your bummer posts. tonofbricks.gif

I don't have the PCGS census,but there will be many more moderns graded by PCGS then NGC.PCGS moderns are very hot but NGC's aren't all that active.

I think James can access the report,so you may want to send him a few nagging PMs till he answers you. devil.gif

Hayden, I don't look at it negatively just because the info isn't readily available or that another grading service's pops are much higher. I've always been a "numbers person" and find it interesting and educational to analyze stats. I'm gratified by your concern. Thanks for the info...I'll PM James.

Chris

Thanks, Leo! Do you know if PCGS makes their Census Report available for sale to the general public? Or, is this just a member privilege?

Chris