• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Economy Submission

6 posts in this topic

How far behind are the 21 day economy submissions running?

The coins were received on 01/19/05 and have been sitting in "scheduled for grading" since the 11th of February.

I split an order of Frankies between the modern and economy to save a few dollars and am having the two invoices shipped together to save a few dollars on shipping.

The modern submission has been sitting in "quality control" since February 11th also because the grades will not be listed until all are ready for shipment.

I am worse than a kid at Christmas wanting to know my grades.

This was my first submission to any service so I am not sure what to expect.

I just had a third invoice received on 02/22/05 that is an early bird submission.

Any guesses on the grading date for it?

-------------

etexmike

East Texas, hold your horses! Would you rather have them rush through and make a mistake? I know you're anxious, especially since it's your first submission, but you just gotta get that hot branding iron out of your back pocket.

"Just like a kid in a candy shop!"

70....70....70....70....70....70....70 yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Good luck,

Chris

Lat I heard, they are a couple of days (2-4) behind their 21 business day estimate. Today is about 22 business days. There was a holiday since they received your coins and NGC is also currently in Long Beach for the show. I would expect your coins to move into the Grading stage in the next couple of days.

Thanks all.

I am anxious about my submission but was really just making a little joke about the situation.

I had never submitted my own coins before and was just trying to get a handle on the procedure.

I'll see 'em when I see 'em I guess.

-------------

etexmike

I have two economy submissions in on the same day (2/19) as you, and I am not expecting those coins to "grade" until after Long Beach. I just assumed they wouldn't get done until after that show.